To register, renew, or accept the transfer of a .AUTOS domain name, you must be an individual or a legal entity with a bona-fide nexus to the .AUTOS sector. This connection means that You as the registrant of the domain name must be able to reasonably demonstrate a link or an interest to the Relevant Sector at the time of registration and throughout the duration of Your .AUTOS domain name registration. You can find the full details of eligibility requirements in our registration policy located on the policy page.
Nexus to the Relevant Sector
Members of the sector are anticipated to include (the “Relevant Sector”).
- Automobile Manufacturers: A commercial entity that produces automobiles.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM): A commercial entity that produces components that are used by Automobile Manufacturers for producing automobiles.
- Automobile Product Manufacturers: A commercial entity that produces products intended specifically for use with automobiles.
- Broker: A commercial entity or certified professional whose primary purpose is to facilitate the sale of automobiles.
- Distributor: A commercial entity whose primary purpose is to procure inventories from Automobile Product Manufacturers for wholesale purchase by dealers.
- Dealer / Dealer Group: A commercial entity with inventories of automobiles for purchase.
- Retailer: A commercial entity whose primary purpose is offering products for sale, specifically including items from Automobile Product Manufacturers.
- Automobile Services: A commercial entity or certified professional that performs general maintenance or repairs on automobiles.
- Financer: A commercial entity that is licensed to lend monies for purchasing or leasing automobiles.
- Insurer: A commercial entity that is licensed to insure automobile.
- Association: A group of professionals, firms, and/or individuals organized together for a specific purpose that is focused on automobiles.
- Educator: A commercial entity or certified professional that is accredited, approved, or recognized by a reputable organization to offer courses or produce industry guidelines for the use of automobiles.
- Athlete / Team: An individual or team who participates in sporting automobile events sanctioned by an internationally recognized body.
- Event Organizer: A commercial entity that arranges or promotes sanctioned events related to automobiles.
- Media: Commercial or professional entities that publish content specifically intended for the automobile industry.
- Sponsor: An entity that 1) sponsors an event that is sanctioned by an internationally recognized body; or 2) sponsors an athlete or team that competes in an event sanctioned by an internationally recognized body.